There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world - developed by orthodontists, for orthodontists. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of 3M Clarity Aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Clarity Aligners?
- Predictable treatment: With bi-weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster.
- Proven results and a Better Fit: Force/Flex® material and Clarity® features are clinically proven to fit better and improve control of tooth movement with Clarity Aligners.
- Effective: Clarity Aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable:Clarity Aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Alignertreatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every 8-10 weeks.
The Clarity Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Aligner treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the premier 3Shape® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your 3M Clarity Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of 3M's proprietary Force/Flex® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every two weeks and schedule checkups every eight weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about Clarity Retainers, which can be ordered directly from your scan. This reduces office visits and the need for dental impressions!